Montag, 25. April 2016

Chapter 10 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 10

I didn’t tell anyone about me and Samu, not even Anna. It was far too fresh to describe it, talk about it or label it. First I had to find out for myself, where it was heading. 
To my disappointment it was Riku that kept texting me. Samu was indeed not the lovey-dovey kind of guy and with a heavy heart, I tried to accept that. Of course he called from time to time and whenever I heard his voice I felt butterflies in my stomach. We even spent a few hours with good telephone sex, making me realize just how much I wanted him to do all the things we told each other about secretly while I was listening to him masturbating on the other end of the line.

Anna was completely down for over two weeks. Every now and then she stepped by and slept over because she felt so lonely. To my surprise she came by one evening at the end of June while I was packing my stuff for our upcoming vacation with the band, simply to tell me that she wouldn’t come.
I put down the new underwear I had bought for my stay in Samu’s bed, beckoning her over to sit on my couch. 
“What are you saying?” I asked her. “You have been devastated and waited for the time to pass by so you could be with Sami again!”
Anna snorted but it didn’t sound happy. “Ah, well, it was a crush!” she tried to downplay it. “Think about it, where will this go? Is there a future for me and Sami? I don’t think so!” she paused, looking at me questioningly. “You’ve had a good time with Riku, he really likes you, and Samu, well, you could have him too, I guess. For me, well… it would hurt too much to see him again. We had this very special night, but I need a man that is close by. I need someone to share my life. And to Sami I will most probably be nothing more than a little fling.” Suddenly a little smile crept over her lips. “But I might have found the right guy for me a few days ago.” She suddenly stated, making me raise my eyebrows.
“You think so?”
“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. Tom is a very nice guy. Very decent, good looking, stable job.” She shrugged happily. “I think that he could be the one for me.”
Too shocked to even respond, I simply stared at her.
Tom.
So Tom arsehole had somehow found his way into her life anyway. I gritted my teeth, trying to force my brain to come up with an idea to prevent her from going through hell with this cheating, unreliable fly-by-night-bastard again.
Hadn’t it all been set out perfectly in this part of reality? I had prevented Anna from going to the party she had met Tom arsehole in the first place and now it seemed that the universe was laughing right into my face and sent that bastard anyway.
Maybe there was no way to cheat, no way to trick the universe into another direction. Would I end up with Riku, because I was meant to be with him?
I wasn’t sure how far Samu was committed, but I myself still felt pretty strong about him. I didn’t want to go back, didn’t want to have my life with Riku any longer. Breathing heavily I lowered my head, staring down at my hands. This was all so confusing! Was destiny now knocking at our door? Well, was it kicking my ass for believing that I could change my future by making different choices?
Trying to gather myself I looked up at Anna again, that was bending forward in my direction with a concerned look on her face.
“Are you alright?” she asked carefully, running her fingers over my cheek.
I nodded, still not sure how to breathe properly.
“Listen, love.” I managed to enunciate after a few seconds. “Listen, I… I don’t wanna go there alone, I need you!” with a pleading gaze I pulled her closer. “You need to help me with my own decisions, do I want Riku or Samu? I can’t go there without you, I’m going insane! Just join me, have a few days with me and the lads, maybe Sami is the better choice for you after all. Just give it a try, I know that he would do a lot for you, he really likes you and he was totally shattered when you suddenly stopped returning his calls. Leave this Tom-guy be, Sami is one of the nicest guys I ever met, and if you can’t join me there to be with him, do it for me! I really need your support!”
Surprised Anna tilted her head. 
“Sure, I… yeah, I could come and…” she stuttered, her eyes scrutinizing my face. “So you are in heart-troubles because of the two of them?” she asked astounded. “Why didn’t you say something? Are you… are you in contact with both of them? Jeez, I was so wrapped up in myself for the last weeks, I didn’t even ask you!” a little guilt ridden she moved closer to give me a tight hug. “Riku should be the one for you, Elena. Samu is a temptation, of course, but from a guy like that you’ll get nothing more than a good shag. He’ll be cheating on you. From what Riku told us the other night, he is not capable of keeping it in his pants, you don’t want that.” She rubbed my back, and I suddenly felt the urge to tell her that I was by now far too involved with Samu to even consider leaving the idea of a life with him behind. That I had most probably lost my heart already. Looking at her with a pleading look, I cuddled closer. “Will you come?”
“Of course I will.” She sounded confident all of a sudden. “Tom will be here when I return, the ticket is paid for and you definitely need a little hand with your love-decisions.” Smiling she rubbed my back again. “I’ll be home packing, are you in the mood to have dinner with me later?”
I nodded immediately. Anything to keep her away from Tom. “Thanks, Anna.” I kissed her cheek.
“Anytime!” she smiled happily and got up. “I’ll be back around seven, alright?”
“Perfect.” Sighing relieved, I rested my back into the cushions. As soon as the door closed behind her, I took my mobile and dialled Samus number.
“I’m all packed for tomorrow.” I said when he picked up. “What are you up to?”
“Not much. What are you wearing?” he answered, making me sit up straight.
“Riku?” I asked carefully.
He chuckled.
“Yep. Samu is taking a shower, but I saw your name and picked up.”
A little out of words, I tried to come up with an excuse or at least a topic to talk about. “I just talked to Anna, she’s gonna join me. Can you tell Sami, I don’t have his number.”
“Sure thing, he’ll be pleased. It has been pretty rough on him that she almost ghosted him.”
“I can imagine. She’s scared and a little insecure, you know?” tucking up my legs, I started playing with my toenails. “She always wanted to have her man close by and start a family. That is more or less impossible with a member of Sunrise Avenue.”
Before he could answer, I heard Samu’s voice. 
“Is that my phone, Rajamaa?” he sounded harsh. “What on earth do you think you’re doing?”
“It’s Elena!” Riku gave back provocativly. “We’re just chatting a little.”
“Gimme that!” There was low rustling, then Samu cleared his throat. “Hey. Little chat with Rajamaa, hum?” he still sounded angry and also a little offended.
“Hey.” I managed to say, feeling the speed of my heart increasing.
He didn’t respond and it almost made me bite my nails.
“I’m packing.” Damn, I sounded squeaky.
“Are you.” He only grumbled back and I fell silent again.
“Alright, so, bye then.” I forced the words out of my, by now close to tears. Why was he so grumpy? I had merely spoke to Riku before and I was sure that he was aware of the fact that his bandmate had also been texting me for the last two weeks and that we had been on the phone from time to time.
“Elena?” his voice was very low and I suddenly heard the sound of a closing door.
I waited for him to continue, not sure what to say.
All of a sudden he sighed. “Damn you.” He mumbled and I stopped pacing up and down my living room in surprise. Damn me? For what? My mouth opened, but he sighed again before I could say something.
“I wanna break his neck for texting you all the time.” Samu suddenly stated. “I hope he doesn’t get the pictures I get from you to keep me warm at night?”
Totally speechless I furrowed my brows, feeling a load taken off my mind. So Mr. Unapproachable was at least a bit jealous if not lovey-dovey.
“I bought some nice underwear and I will bring my heels, they seem to match.” I said instead of answering his question. “Are you naked?”
“Right now I am. And I will be for the whole next week with my dick somewhere inside of you.” He chuckled lowly and sighed again. “Counting the hours.”
“14 until my plane takes off, 16 until I see you, hopefully not more than 17 to wrap my legs around you again.” I responded spontaneously, making him chuckle again.
“Damn you.” He whispered once more, but this time I heard the smile in his deep voice. “You won’t be able to sit for the whole week, I will make sure about that. If you agree to be mine, you’ll have to be mine completely. And if little Rajamaa-fuck will as much as look at you the wrong may, I will break his neck.” Exhaling loudly, he cleared his throat. “And now I have a boner, only because I am thinking about you. Damn you, woman!”
“You want me to help you with that?” I asked seductively but he only chuckled.
“Not with Rajamaa sitting outside.” He sighed. “I’ll call you tonight, alright? Be naked and tell me a little story, will you? Otherwise I will not be able to last more than ten seconds in 17 hours.”
Laughing along with him, I sat down on my couch again. 
“God, I miss you.” I whispered, making him groan.
“Trust me, I really hate you for what you’re doing to me, woman.”
“Talk later?”
“Please.”
Chuckling I smacked a kiss over to him. “17 hours, Samu.”
“17. Can’t wait.”
With that he hung up on me and I felt a shiver. 16 hours, 47 Minutes to go.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen