Freitag, 22. April 2016

Chapter 8 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 8

It was only seven when I stepped into the elevator to take me to the highest floor with its supposedly amazing terrace. Since it was still warm and sunny, I wore a light summer dress that had a soft floral print. I did not wanted to look too sweet and since it still was 2001 when almost everything and anything had been allowed, I wore my heavy dark army-boots with it.
Breathing a shivering sigh of excitement, I stepped outside on the terrace. One of the waiters showed me around a corner reluctantly when I told him that I was in fact part of the private function under the code-name “Atlantis”.
Stopping short, I almost stumbled.
Riku.
Of course.
I could always count on my luck.
Of course he was there already with no one else around. Alone with me, a beautifully set table under a large sunshade and the warm glow of the summer sun.
When he heard steps behind him, he turned around, smiling at me. 
“Thanks!” he nodded at the obviously relieved waiter and made his way over to me.
“Hey!” still smiling he gave me a hug. “Lovely to see you! Are you feeling better?”
I didn’t really know what to say, feeling totally distracted by his mesmerizing eyes. I gave him a nod, quickly trying to come up with something normal, maybe even smart, but not too smart to make me interesting for him.
“Nice camera! So you got the Sony DSC… what was it again? 80?” I pointed at the camera in his hand, nodding at the open package he had obviously taken it out of only minutes ago.
Riku furrowed his brows in surprise, instantly beaming at me. “DSC-S85. Brandnew.” Happily he focused on me with the small digital camera. “Only got it today, how did you know?”
Well, you always had a thing for taking pictures, love.
I bit my tongue. “Just saw you standing there. My brother wants the same model.” I lied quickly, raising my hand in his direction to stop him from taking pictures of me.
“Come here, I wanna show you something!” excitedly he beckoned me over and after a few deep breaths I obeyed.
It was just like old times. We stood together, taking pictures, discussing, trying out, agreeing and disagreeing, laughing along. Damn, I missed him! I missed my best friend in the world.
But when I heard someone clearing his throat right behind us, I suddenly felt goose-bumps on my neck and my view on life promptly changed perspective.
With a small grin on his lips and freshly showered Samu made his way over to us. I felt the exact same grin spreading all over my face when he winked at me.
“Mylady.” He nodded formally. “What am I interrupting?”
“New camera.” I pointed at Riku, feeling the sudden urge to run my fingers through Samu’s wet and neatly combed hair to mess it up a little. Obviously my thoughts were as usual written all over my face because Samu gave me another mischievous smile.
“You didn’t bring her?” Riku’s voice abruptly interrupted my thoughts that had definitely gotten lost somewhere around Samu’s collarbone. (What was it about that area around neck and chest that made me all fussy???)
“Bring whom?” Samu sat down right next to where I was standing, secretly running his fingertips over my back.
I almost jumped out of my skin.
“That hot chick from yesterday!” Riku over-announced, observing me from the corner of his eye. Apparently he misinterpreted my little shudder as surprise and grinned confidently. “I really wanted to meet her!” he continued, but Samu waved his comment aside, shrugging airily.
“She didn’t have time tonight, bartender-job, you know.” Giving me another grin and the tiniest poke with his finger, he waved at the waiter. “Why don’t we get a drink and ease up a little, what d’you say?”

Ease up was definitely necessary, because Riku kept giving all of us a long spiel about Samu picking up the hottest chicks after every concert. It sounded more like Casanova or a complete and inconsiderate lady-killer, and I gave Samu next to me a little wink when Riku finally stopped after the main course to show his new camera to Anna and Sami.
Carefully I moved closer to Samu, softly rubbing his chest as if I was just checking on the collar of his shirt. He had been very silent for most of our dinner, at first trying to contradict his bandmate, but after a while, a lot of talking about some threesome on the tourbus and a broken-hearted Rajamaa-cousin, no, make that two, later, he had simply shut up. And he hadn’t looked at me the entire time.
Anna and I had tried to change the subject so many times, but Riku never swallowed the bait.
Still running my fingertips along the button facing of his very well fitting blue shirt, I looked up into his crystal blue eyes. He seemed surprised and covered my hand with his for a second. Sighing he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.
“You should be disgusted by now and on fairy-island with Rajamaa over there, riding unicorns.” He said in a very low voice, scrutinizing my face. “Why aren’t you?”
I freed my hand, looking at him closely. “Trust me, I know that.” Putting my hand on his knee under the table, I let my fingertips travel inside his shorts to touch his thigh.
He squirmed, throwing a quick look around, before he bent over in my direction. “I did every single thing he just told you about.” He whispered with his nose almost touching my ear.
I nodded, lifting my gaze to look into his eyes again. “I know.” I simply gave back, still softly rubbing the inside of his thigh.
“Then why…” confused he sucked in a breath when I relocated my fingertips upwards in his shorts.
Resting my head in my other hand on the back of my seat, I smiled at him. “Because whichever way I turn it, I want you.” I only said, making his smile reappear. “And nothing he says, or anything you did before we met matters to me.” Tilting my head, I returned his smile. “Rajamaa’s gonna have to ride those unicorns by himself tonight.”
He laughed in surprise. “Well, you could be riding as well, little fairy.” He suggested cheekily, discreetly pointing down at my hand. “Here and now if you continue like this.”
Giggling I moved my hand even further up his loose short. “Like this?” I asked innocently, making him grab my wrist with a low yelp.
“Precisely.” He whispered out of breath, throwing a look at the rest of the band around the table. I did the same, still tickling Samu’s skin. Riku had left with Osmo, Sami and Anna to show them some of the night-functions of his camera at the beginning of nightfall. Raul was still sitting across the table but he was busy texting someone. I looked up at Samu.
“Wanna get out of here?” I whispered in his ear and he nodded immediately, boldly bending over to kiss me for a second.
“Please.” He whispered against my lips, his own hand finding its way under my dress.
“Guys!” Raul suddenly jumped up. “Glenda just texted me, she said there was a mix up with our travel plan!”
Samu moved away a few inches, when all of a sudden the whole band returned and gathered around Raul with his mobile. To my surprise he didn’t remove his hand and gave me another little wink, while secretly playing with the rim of my slip under the table.
“What is it?” he asked in Raul’s direction, bending forward to rest his chin in his free hand.
To my own surprise I felt my body moving in its seat. I even opened my legs a bit further to grant Samu’s hand perfect access to whatever he had on his mind.
“We have to be in Munich first thing in the morning.” Raul lowered his mobile and beamed at the others excitedly. “They want us live on some breakfast-television, which means that we have to be there at around 5 in the morning.”
“Let’s call it a day then.” Samu threw a quick gaze at me. “I’d love to see that chick from last night again, so I’d better leave now and be back at the hotel in two hours and we…”
“You’re not going anywhere!” Raul interrupted. “Glenda said that they would be here in ten to pick us up. Our stuff’s packed, the bus is ready, it’ll be downstairs soon.” He grabbed his drink, toasting in Anna’s direction before he raised his glass at me. “Girls, it was lovely meeting you, but duty calls!”
I had turned to stone completely.
No! This wasn’t supposed to happen! 
Looking up at Samu, I found a similar expression on his face. His fingers grabbed my thigh and squeezed it softly.
“Right now I really regret last night.” He whispered to me over the excited voices of his bandmates. “Right now I really regret wanting more than sex from you.” Completely ignoring the rest of his friends around us, he suddenly let his fingertips glide into the waistband of my slip. “I wish I had at least the chance to kiss you properly.” One of his talented fingers suddenly found access and I widened my legs with a muffled cry.
“Fake a call.” I whispered breathlessly, throwing a look around us. They were all completely flustered, Anna was crying and holding on to Sami, Riku had even walked away and talked to Glenda on his own phone, while Raul ran around to pay the bill.
“They won’t miss us for a few minutes.” I put my hand on Samu’s face. “I’ll wait for you. Meet me at the hall-stand out on the corridor, I think they had a cloakroom.” Looking deep into his eyes I felt my heart skipping a few beats. “I’m not letting you go without a proper kiss.”
He smiled at me, quickly removing his own hand from under my dress. “Go.” He whispered before he took his cell out of the pocket of his shorts. “Sorry guys, I gotta call my chick and cancel tomorrow!” he announced and went inside with the phone on his ear.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen