Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

Chapter 11 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 11

It was only half past ten in the morning when we arrived at the hotel in Helsinki where Sunrise Avenue had settled down for a week before continuing their tour around Finland and Norway.
Totally excited I ran into Sami that was already waiting for us at the reception. He didn’t waste a second and simply took Anna’s suitcase to take her to his room right away. A little lost I was standing in front of the large table, waiting for the receptionist to check me and my sister in.
“Hei!” an arm was wrapped around me from behind and I felt my heart jump when Riku happily kissed my cheek.
“Hei.” I managed to mumble back, feeling my cheeks blushing because I was in absolute “fuck me right there and then”- mode already.
Obviously my desire was noticeable. Riku’s eyes suddenly became darker and he gave me another tight hug.
“D’you wanna get some coffee?” he ran his fingertips down my spine and I felt a little shiver because all I could think of were Samus hands on me, all over me and inside of me.
Clearing my throat quickly, I tried to smile at him. “Maybe later, I really wanna check in and fresh up first.”
He nodded immediately, bending over in the direction of the receptionist’s pc.
“Which room is yours?” he asked. “I got 507 with Raul, Sami is in 509.”
“510.” The young lady behind the table smiled at him. “Opposite side on the corridor, next to 508, Haber and Ikonen.”
Feeling a stupid little tingle in my stomach from only hearing his name, I smiled at the receptionist before I turned back at Riku that was still standing far too close and rubbed my back.
“Know what, I’ll fresh up, say hello to the rest of the lads and be back with you for an early lunch.” I heard myself say, hoping that Samu and I would at least have a few minutes for intense catching up.
He returned my smile and nodded. 
“Alright then, most probably the rest of the guys are still asleep, we had a tiny celebration last night and I think it got a little out of hand.” Winking at me, he pointed at the restaurant to his left. “Fresh up and come back, alright? I’ll be waiting for you.”
“Will do.” I returned his smile, quickly making my way over to the elevators with my key-card in my hand. Time to give a certain someone a pleasant wake-up-call.
Still smiling I walked along the corridor on the fifth floor. Checking my own room would have to wait. Excitedly I rearranged my hair a little, knocking at the door of number 508.
It took a few knocks and quite some time before it opened and to my surprise it wasn’t Samu but a blond girl with messy hair.
“Yes?” she mumbled sleepily, running her fingers over her face.
I was completely taken aback. “I… I was looking for Samu.” I managed to say after a few seconds of total shock.
She sighed, opening the door for me and I followed her like a sleepwalker. What a mess! The whole room was full of bottles, clothes, empty bags of crisps and other garbage.
“Anyone seen Samu?” the blond girl asked loudly, making a few more heads lift from couches and pillows.
“He’s been here only a few minutes ago.” Another girl sat up on the bed, waking two of her friends that were still asleep next to her on the king-size mattress.
“Maybe he’s having a shower.” One of the girls on the couch pointed at the bathroom door where I heard water running. “Tamea went inside, maybe he joined her.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen