Montag, 18. April 2016

Chapter 6 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 6

To be very honest, from this point on my memories became a little fragmented. We used the fire extinguisher, ran and slid around on the white foam on the floor, we decorated the whole restroom with toilet paper and did a few other things my parents would not be proud of.
Never in my life had I ever felt more alive.
And – heaven be thanked – I had no idea how I had gotten home and into my own bed, but I was there the moment I opened my eyes the next morning. Relieved I pushed the bed sheets off my half naked body, wavering making my way over to the kitchen. Jeez, what the hell… I rubbed my eyes. There was a big empty box of chocolate icecream, whipped cream and caramel sauce on the counter. The sight of it almost made me sick, but when I turned over to the living room table, my stomach made a real backflip. There were men’s clothes lying around. Not only clothes but a white shirt I knew pretty well. And suddenly I realised that the sound from the bathroom wasn’t something I only imagined: There was water running. My knees gave in and I tried to make a quick anamnesis. I had obviously taken Samu home but surprisingly I didn’t feel sore in certain places. The condoms in my nightstand were unused, maybe that wasn’t the best of news, but somehow I had the weird feeling that he had not touched me.
Suddenly the water was turned off and I felt heat rising in my cheeks. Maybe if I lay down again and pretended to be asleep he would simply take off and this would be a lot less awkward. I rushed over to the bed and jumped inside, dragging the covers over my head. With a pounding heart I waited, my eyes shut firmly. After a minute I heard his footsteps and the sound of a towel that was dropped to the floor. He approached the bed and my belly did another nice backflip when he lifted the covers to crawl down beside me. Sighing he wrapped his arm around me and I felt a lot of naked skin when he cuddled closer. Not really knowing what to do or say, I remained still, feeling a little rush of shame because I was half naked and he was quite obviously more than that.
Suddenly his phone started to ring and I felt his body moving behind me. Very carefully I turned around, rubbing my eyes. He gave me a smile and pulled me closer to his naked chest.
“Your phone.” I whispered in a croaky voice, clearing my throat. But he only gave me a grin and a shrug.
The ringing stopped after a long while but only to start again right away. Samu sighed, putting his arm over his eyes. “Sorry ‘bout that.” He rubbed my arm.
“Don’t you wanna get it?”
“It’s Riku and I am naked.” He answered drily, making me chuckle.
“So?”
With a grin he turned to the side, facing me. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” still grinning he rested his head in his hand, groaning in annoyance when the phone started its guitar solo for the third time.
“Just stay.” With a bit of effort I managed to get on all fours, crawling by. I found the still ringing mobile in the pocket of his jeans.
“It is Riku.” I yelled over to where he was laying with his hands comfortably behind his head.
“You wanna answer it?” he shot back and I tapped my forehead.
“I’m nowhere close to you right now!” I insisted, making him chuckle when I slid down under the duvet beside him. “Seriously!” Hiding the ringing mobile under my pillow, I poked Samu’s naked shoulder with my index finger. “I don’t want you guys to make fun of me and judge me for taking you home! I don’t wanna be that girl!”
“Fine.” His face had darkened for a second but then he smiled again. “Just hand it over, I’ll make something up.” Grinning he winked at me. “Slut.” He added, making me slap his arm.
“Who’s the slut!” I hit him again when he didn’t stop giggling. “You are naked!”
“Well I… I didn’t… You promised me something from your brother, remember?” he sat up next to me, bending over to fetch the mobile from my hands. “Come on, this is getting a little annoying!” he pressed a button and suddenly the mobile was silent and he lay down again, cuddling a bit closer. “You wanted me to stay naked!” he claimed and tilted his head in my direction. “My clothes belong in the dustbin. That foam from yesterday did some bad things to them and I will certainly not try and wear that incrusted and foam coated thing that has once been my boxers. You gave me your bathrobe, remember? And you said that you had something from an older brother lie about.” Comfortably he rested his back against the wall. “Can you now try and get it for me? Feels awkward to call Riku in the nude.”
I broke into laughter again, getting up from the bed once more to walk over to my dresser. I knew I had a few things from Kilian lying around, he always left something in case he came by unannounced and stayed in Frankfurt for a few days. Searching my mostly unused upmost drawers while standing on a chair I suddenly became aware that I was still dressed in a pair of black panties and a tiny top and that he from his spot had a great view on my butt. I gritted my teeth. God! What had gotten into me? I had taken him home! Samu! Jeez, I maybe I had now squandered my chances with Riku! And above it all, he right now saw my big fat bum and a lot of cellulitis. What a perfect Saturday morning! And it wasn’t even 10 yet.
“Take this!” finally I had managed to fish a dark blue boxer short out of Kilian’s little private box and threw it at him over my shoulder. “I also got…” stepping up on my tiptoes, I pulled the box out a little to have better access, but Samu took me by surprise when he stood right behind me only a second later.
“You got…?” he asked, running his hand over my calf that unfortunately definitely needed shaving.
“A pair of jeans!” quickly I turned around with the trousers and a t-shirt in my hands. “He’s more or less your size.”
“Your ex?” he cocked his eyebrow, giving the clothes o good look. I burst into laughter.
“My older brother!”
“Ah.” Grinning he pulled the t-shirt over his head before wrapping his arms around me. “Tell him Samu says thank you.”
A little uncomfortable I became again aware of his body, his broad shoulders and the feeling of his chest against mine when he put me down on the floor very slowly and with undeniable pleasure. But before he could say or do anything else but grin down at me, his mobile started to ring again and he sighed. “Very well then!” softly slapping my bottom, he turned over to the kitchen. “I take this, you prepare coffee.”
It wasn’t a question and I narrowed my eyes, but he was simply too cute in Kilian’s ‘Nine Inch Nails’-T-shirt and a boxer short that seemed a little tight around his hips because he kept fiddling around with the waistband a little uncomfy.
“Rajamaa, what’s up?” yawning deeply he sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, winking at me when I followed him and started boiling water.
“Nah, I just… I met this girl and she took me home.” Still grinning he put his feet onto the sideboard. “Trust me, she was damn hot… yeah, just felt like it. Nah, she’s in the shower, definitely needed that after the stuff I did to her last night. Trust me Rajamaa, she was smokin’ hot. Juicy round bum and booobs, Jeez, mate, you have no idea…” I heard Riku laugh at the other end of the line, moving a little closer to hear his voice.
“So I assume you won’t be back at the hotel anytime soon?”
“Nope.” Samu ran his fingertips over my arm. “I got loads of unfinished business here.”
“Alright then…” Riku hesitated for a second. “Did you talk to Elena by any chance? We tried to call her, Anna is still with us and she couldn’t reach her all night.”
He looked at me with questioning eyes and I tried my best to enact a broken phone mimetically. It took a few futile attempts until he got it and nodded in agreement. “Her phone broke, she told me and I put her in a cab because she didn’t feel too well. Maybe Anna should try the landline? Alright, so, I will be back on that hottie, see you guys tonight!” with that he simply hung up and took the coffee cup I handed over to him. “Thanks, hottie.”
A little embarrassed I put my hair behind my ears. “I guess he bought it, didn’t he?”
“He sure did.” He sipped his coffee, slowly rolling his head from side to side. “You know, …”
Interrupted by the phone, he pointed ahead. “Go get it, most probably it’s your sister now.”
It was indeed Anna and she was relieved to finally reach me. My phone – after a bit of searching I found it in the pocket of my jeans - was off and most probably it was in fact broken from the damn foam. Quickly I tried to calm my worried sister who - to my big astonishment - was a lot more kinky than I had expected because she was still with Sami that had obviously taken her home that night. Perfect! So no Tom-asshole for her, I felt very satisfied. But before we could go at least a bit into detail, Samu suddenly jumped around me, giving me a weird pantomime. From what I understood, he was planning on going downstairs and finding a bakery to get some food for us. Questioningly I gave him thumbs up and he returned the gesture, grabbing my keys from the little bowl beside the entrance door.
I was unable to talk about Sami now, nervously running my hand through my hair. I had to go to the loo and I definitely intended to do that without him being around. And I needed a shower.
Jesus, he was gonna stay! He would come back, we would have breakfast and then… well, then what?
Anna interrupted my swirling thoughts by saying his name. Suddenly I was fully awake again.
“Samu what?” I asked, rushing over into the bathroom to quickly strip off my clothes. Jesus Christ, I looked like shit! Had I actually looked like that all morning?
“Aren’t you a little jealous?” My sister had lowered her voice and I stopped searching for a washcloth in surprise.
“Jealous of what?”
“He took off with that other chick, aren’t you listening to me?” she sounded annoyed. “That bastard was flirting with you all fucking night and then he takes off and bangs some slutty slut he has picked up somewhere.”
“Well, it’s his life, don’t you think?”
“Well, na-ah, it’s yours, Madame!” I hated it when she gave me the na-ha and I sighed, knowing that she was right. But as a matter of fact, it wasn’t quite as easy.
“Listen, love, I gotta go, have a great day with Sami, I need to get a shower and a lot of coffee, because I got some work to do and I still feel like a zombie, alright?”
“Promise me to call tonight!” she insisted and I sighed again.
“Of course! What are the lads up to for tonight?”
“Well, I assume some shopping and maybe packing, they are leaving town on Monday. Are you coming to meet with them for dinner at Leonhard’s?”
Leonhard’s, wow! I had only seen pictures from its roof terrace and they had been breath-taking. “Sure, I’d love to.”
“I’ll tell Riku. He definitely had an eye on you as well last night.” She said teasingly, making me blush.
“Did he, hum?”
“Well, if you hadn’t been busy with some other pair of beautiful eyes, you’d have noticed that!”
Staring at my own reflection I closed my eyes. Damn, she was so right! “I’ll be there tonight and I will not let this other pair of eyes distract me again.” I promised, sending a quick kiss to her. “See you, sweetie!”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen