Sonntag, 17. April 2016

Chapter 5 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 5

He simply stood there with his back rested against a column when I found him. Looking at me with an odd smirk on his lips, he cocked his eyebrow.
“Seriously?” he stated drily, making me blush slightly.
“Well, I saw little lady sparkle follow you, so I assumed I might as well dance for a bit. Never thought you’d be that quick!” I shot back, making his brows furrow before he chuckled.
“Come with me, stupid.” He nudged me softly. “I am here with you. Why would I want a mirror ball?”
I burst into laughter, feeling the butterflies returning to my stomach.
“But we should wait for Riku to…”
“To what?” Samu gave me another smirk, boldly grabbing my hand. “Don’t worry, he’ll only be mad at me.”
Only seconds later and before I could think of a good reason to stay and wait for Riku (telling Samu that his friend was supposed to become my husband in two years didn’t seem like a good idea), we were outside on a dimly lit corridor with thick burgundy carpets.
“Over there.” Samu whispered, winking at me mischievously before he placed me right in front of a black wooden door. From the back pocket of his jeans he took a card, pushing me up against the door with his body. I was about to protest, being totally flabbergasted when his hands smoothed down my back, but he shook his head with a grin, lowering his lips to my ear.
“I wanna break this door open, you are my cover.” His hand was working on the door-closer now and I felt his mouth running over my shoulder when he bent down to throw a quick look at what he was doing behind my back. “If someone walks along this corridor now, he might assume that we are making out.” softly he bit down on my neck, making me squirm. “Come on, wrap your arms around me at least!”
I obeyed quickly, not knowing what else to do or say. But beside the butterflies there were now also a few drunken giggles in my stomach and I tried my best to keep them inside and not snort with laughter. Gladly the effort also distracted me from his touch and lips but I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard a low clicking sound.
“Open!” Samu whispered, pushing me inside the storeroom with his body. “Here we go.” Throwing a quick look around he handed a fire extinguisher over to me and I stared at it completely astounded, watching Samu running around the room, snatching a nearby chair and a large pack of toilet paper.
“What on earth are you doing?” I whispered confused, cradling the heavy extinguisher like a baby in my arms.
“Come along, sweetpie!” he only whispered back, grabbing an “out of order”-sign and quickly checking the corridor. “Second door on your left, move!”
To my surprise we entered a restroom. A very chic restroom with black tiles, dimmed lights and ornate mirrors. I put my heavy load into the black marble sink, staring at Samu, by now even a little worried.
“If your sexual interests contain this,” I pointed at the chair, toilet paper and the extinguisher, “I really don’t wanna be a part of it!”
He laughed in surprise, swiftly putting the chair under the door handle. “We wanted to break something and not pay for it.” Opening the package of toilet paper, he threw a few rolls at me. “Let’s get dirty. Come on, I know you want it just as much as I do!”
“Wait!” I stopped him when he grabbed the hose of the extinguisher. “That is marble!”
“So?” Bewildered he looked at me.
“The foam it… Carbon dioxide could destroy the marble.”
I tried to take the hose from his hands, but he simply let go, breaking into laughter.
“Goodness, you are the cutest and smartest person I ever met!” he managed to enunciate after about a minute of giggles and heavy breathing. “Come here, love.” He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up on the sink. “If you love that marble so much, we will only spray it on the doors and the floor, alright little smarty arse?” running his hands through my hair he smiled down at me. “I really wanna spray some stuff on you too.” He joked ambiguously. “But right now…” from the back pocket of his jeans he took his packet of cigarettes.
“Also not a good idea because of the contents of the foam…” I started but he only chuckled at my little lecture, searching the package.
“Tada.” Presenting a roll-up to me, he moved closer to the rim of the sink, opening my legs with his hips. “Have a few drags from this and you will not say no to anything I suggest.”
I took the thin white cigarette from his hand, smelling it carefully. “I don’t think I will do that.” Reluctantly I handed it back. “You are trouble, Mister, nothing but trouble.”
Completely ignoring my protest he lighted the joint, simply putting it between my lips after a few drags. Hell, I had forgotten just how tasty that stuff was. With relish I leaned back, resting my spinning head against the dark wall.
“I am full of ideas.” He stated with a grin, playfully running his hand up my thigh.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen