Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Chapter 12 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 12

Wow. Looking around the huge mess I shook my head in disbelieve. Three on the bed, two on the couch, one in the shower and blondie standing right in front of me. Samu definitely knew how to party.
Slowly I started walking backwards, feeling my guts churn.
So this was him on tour. Right, I should have known that waiting for me would look like that in the special case of Samu Haber.
Our last phone call came to my mind. We had been so close, intimate for over an hour. God, it had been the best sex on the phone ever and now… Obviously it had not been enough for him.
Not wanting to wait for him and Tamea to exit the shower, I turned on my heels and left.
I only put my stuff into the room I would be sharing with Anna, even considering to leave right away and tell Samu to go fuck himself. Then I went downstairs again, feeling dumb, numb and somehow ridiculous.
Riku was smiling at me from afar, raising a paper coffee mug. “Are you in for a little stroll?” He asked enthusiastically and I nodded right away.
Distraction. Give me distraction or I will fall apart in no more than a second.
He guided me outside and through the hotel park. “Little walk along Vantaanjoki river for you?”
I nodded silently, my hands grasping the coffee mug for support.
Riku was quick to wrap his arm around my shoulders and softly rubbed my upper arm. “Everything alright with you?” he asked carefully and gave me a sweet smile.
I tried to return it and wrapped my arm around his waist.
Riku. My safe choice.
Sighing I looked into his beautiful eyes. Maybe this was again the universe kicking my ass. I lowered my gaze but Riku softly took my face by the chin to make me look up again.
“Are you alright?” he asked with his soothingly deep voice and I fought back my tears, nodding quickly.
“I’m good.” I whispered, resting my face on his neck when he pulled me in for a hug. “I’m good.” I repeated, feeling his hand rubbing my back.
“I’m glad you came.” He murmured into my ear and the familiarity of his smell took me completely off guard.
What on earth had I been thinking?
This was my place, my husband to be. Trustworthy, loving and caring.
Sighing lowly, I put my hand on his cheek the way I had done it for so long. I tried to smile, but somehow it didn’t work. “Let’s walk for a bit, alright?” I said and he nodded quickly, putting his hand over mine before he turned his head slightly to kiss my palm like he always did when my hand was on his face.
Smiling he ran his fingers through my hair. “Come on, let me show you around, the city has some places I really wanna show you.”
Breathing in and out a few times I nodded, quickly taking my mobile out of my pocket to turn it off. “No distractions.” I said seriously and he nodded immediately, switching off his own phone.
“No distractions.” He agreed, pulling me in for another hug before he took my hand. “Now come with me.”

After two hours of walking and talking and an early lunch, we were still strolling around Helsinki. He took me to several wonderful old bookstores, the river and a little Whiskey-museum. Before I even realized it properly, it was early evening and I had spent one of the most amazing days with the man I had once been in love with.
Even though my heart was still hurting and in some way my brain even refused to only think about Samu, I couldn’t help touching Riku’s cheek when we stood together on one of the city’s old bridges, talking about the history of a certain part of town.
My smart, beautiful husband to be. Returning his gaze, I tried to smile. He smiled back at me warmly, carefully wrapping his arms around my waist to move closer. I was standing with my back to the rim of the bridge, unexpectedly feeling pushed up against the warm stones when Riku bent down to kiss me.
God, he was such a great kisser!
My arms were wrapped tightly around his neck on their own accord and I kissed him. Voluntarily. And even deep and passionate.
And it felt unexpectedly good. Familiar. Safe.
Not as passionate and wild as Samu’s kiss maybe, but then again…
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, right?
He didn’t stop kissing me eagerly, apparently hungry and excited about the fact that he had finally made his move towards me after giving little hints and flirting for the last weeks.
“I have a surprise for you.” He suddenly whispered without taking his lips off mine. “Actually we wanted to take you girls there tomorrow but what about you and I having some private time without the others?”
Not feeling like going back to the hotel and maybe run into Samu and one of the girls of his gang-bang, I nodded immediately. “What is it?” I whispered out of breath, running my fingers through his hair.
He smiled and kissed me again before he took a little key out of the pocket of his short. “A hut by the sea.” His eyes were sparkling with the afternoon sun. “Why don’t we take my car and go there for the night?”
Again I simply nodded. Go fuck up my life, universe. If this is the right thing to do, I will make the best of it. Time for dreams and the big butterflies is over.
I took Riku’s hand. “Take me there.” I heard myself say.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen