Sonntag, 24. April 2016

Chapter 9 - Where does Timetraveling take you?



Chapter 9

Luckily the restaurant really had a cloakroom and I sneaked inside when I saw him walking around the corner. We were good at this already and it didn’t take more than the blink of an eye for him to move one of the little dark wooden cupboards and block the door with it.
Looking down at me, he hesitated for a second, but I was quick to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. “You’ll regret it, if we don’t do this right now.” I whispered against his hot lips, my hands working on his belt already.
Breathing heavily, he grabbed my face to make me look into his eyes. Apparently he wanted to say something but his shorts dropped and my hand found its way into his boxers before he could even make a sound.
“I know I will.” He groaned lowly, lifting me up and placing me on the chest of drawers in front of the door. Kissing me deeply, he wrapped my legs around his hips and pushed me up against the wooden door in my back.
A soft moan escaped my lips when he simply grabbed my slip and pulled it down without breaking his kiss.
“God, Elena, I want you.” He whispered, his fingers instantly finding entrance.
Still fighting with the waistband of his boxers, I finally managed to pull it down, eagerly returning his kiss. “And I want you.” I whispered back, trying to guide him inside of me but he stepped back abruptly, leaving me stunned.
“What?” I slid down from the drawer, wrapping my arms around his neck again. “What’s wrong?”
He shook his head slowly from side to side, a hesitant grin spreading over his face. “I will hate myself tomorrow but… “ he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a soft kiss. “I will hate myself so much, but… I… I can’t. Not like that.” Burying his hands in my hair he deepened his kiss. “I want you, my sexy little smartarse. I want you more than anything. But I want you in my bed and I want you for more than 20 seconds.” He rolled his eyes when he let his hand travel through the wetness between my legs once more. “I know that I will most probably kill me in an hour on that damn bus, but…”
“Seriously?” in breathless anticipation I couldn’t help grabbing his hard-on, giving it a few strokes. God, he felt so good! Almost drowning in his feverish kiss, I felt his hand grasping my wrist again. He groaned loudly but nevertheless he removed my hand.
“Come visit me in Finland next month and I will show you exactly what I want.” He buried his hand between my thighs again. “We only have a week off but I will make sure that you are not leaving my bed the whole time.”
Looking up at him, I tried my best to think rationally despite his lips and fingers.
This was my second chance. My chance and my choice.
Slowly I shook my head, starting to unbutton his shirt. “I will come and visit you next month.” I interrupted when he tried to stop me again. “I promise.” Grabbing the back of his neck I pulled him down to kiss his lips as softly as I could. “I will be in your bed for a whole week, but I will not stop this right now.”
He seemed surprised and ran his fingers through my hair. “But I… there is no way for us to… get comfortable.”
Laughing in disbelief, I let my own fingers travel along his chest.
“Absolutely not.” I pulled him with me, sitting down on the small cupboard again. “But I don’t want you to massage my feet and cuddle, maybe telling me that you adore me. I don’t want you to sweet talk me and postpone everything.” My hands grabbed the blue material of his shirt. “I want you to fuck me.”
For a second he was obviously taken aback. Then his blue eyes glinted with excitement and he took hold of my thighs. “Say that again, little fairy.” He whispered with his deep voice close to my ear.
I forced him to look at me with my hand on his chin. “Fuck me.” I repeated, sucking in a breath when he responded without hesitation, filling me with a few deep thrusts.

It took both of us a minute, maybe a little more, but when he suddenly pulled out of me I felt dazed. I wiped a small drop of sweat from his forehead and he gave me a confused smile, pressing his lips on my mouth eagerly before he grabbed a scarf that was hanging on a coat hanger next to us.
“Here.” He whispered in a husky voice, wiping around the lower parts of his body with the other end of the soft silk.
I felt a little giggle escape my mouth. Poor scarf owner.
Quickly I tried to get myself cleaned up a little and pulled up my slip that hung decoratively on an umbrella stand. Trying to count the days to me next period – damn, I had only arrived in this weird parallel universe, how was I supposed to know if we had now hit a dangerous point? – I looked up at Samu that appeared a bit embarrassed.
“Do I have to ask you what’s on your mind now?” I moved closer, relieved to feel him wrapping his arms around me right away.
He chuckled lowly. “You don’t.” He whispered into my hair, placing a soft kiss on my temple. “That was amazing.”
Cuddling closer to him I sighed and rubbed my nose to his naked chest, before I looked up at him again. I put both hands on his cheeks, scrutinizing his face.
Right at this second, almost incapable to stop myself, I wanted to tell him that I loved him. That I had been waiting for this to happen, waiting for him, longing for him and for his touch. My heart was burning inside of me, it was literally painful.
Without losing eye contact, Samu bent down to kiss my lips very carefully.
The smell of his skin was confusingly familiar and I was physically unable to let go of his lips. “I…” My own voice sounded squeaky and he stopped me right away, kissing me even deeper.
“Don’t.” He simply whispered, but I tried to shove him away.
“Why not?” I whispered back, running my fingers through his messed up hair.
“I’m not that guy.” With his thumb on my lips he looked down at me and the expression on his face suddenly changed. “I… please don’t expect me to… I’m not good with all the lovey-dovey.” He fell silent, but I only grabbed the collar of his shirt again and kissed him.
“I know.” I whispered and got up on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck. “I just wanted to tell you that I’m happy.” Carefully I ran my fingertips along his collarbone.
He smiled reluctantly, looking deep into my eyes before he kissed me once more. But I had seen doubt and insecurity in his gaze. “Me too.” He mumbled hesitantly and I felt the pain in my chest increasing.
It had been my choice and I was 100% sure that it had been what I wanted. I wanted him, wanted to be with him through thick and thin. But was I really what he wanted? During all the time I had known him, the player, the lady-killer, he had never admitted that he had actually wanted me and only me. Swallowing hard I tried to fake another smile. Maybe I was holding the wrong end of the stick.
He let go of me, pulling up his shorts. Then he suddenly looked into my eyes again.
“I am happy.” He repeated, obviously needing to hear it again to make it sound real. A little out of words he kept standing right in front of me, straightening out the wrinkles of my dress. Then he smiled all of a sudden, cocking his head.
“You are a real mindfuck with this dress and your boots.” He stated dryly, sounding a lot more like the Samu I knew.
I couldn’t help blushing and giggling. “You want me to bring them to Finland with me?”
He nodded with a saucy grin. “And some heels, I wanna take you from behind with nothing but heels on your sweet little feet.” Bending down, he kissed me once more. “I have to go.” He said cautiously.
“I know.” I tapped his chest. “Go, I’ll be with you in a minute.”
Turning away, I tried my best to be strong. I didn’t want to make a scene, be dramatic or girly, but my heart was by now hurting with every beat.
He removed the chest of drawers, throwing a quick look outside. “You wanna run to the loo? The coast is clear.”
Shaking my head no, I touched the palm of his hand. “I think I wanna keep you for a bit.”
He turned around and buried his fingers in my hair to pull my head back softly. “Good idea.” His lips brushed over mine. “A little bit of pussy smell will help me through my lonely night on the bus.” Quickly he threw another look around. “Last kiss?” he whispered, pushing me up against the doorframe without waiting for my answer.

It was painful and surreal to wave them goodbye, to simply stand there and watch the big tourbus leave. Anna had her arm wrapped around me. She was crying and I did my best not to join in. I had to be strong now. We would meet again, it was only a matter of time.
My mobile suddenly peeped and I fetched it from my purse, hoping against hope for some lovey-dovey from Samu, but instead it was Riku. “Miss you already.” He texted and I felt a lump in my throat.
Anna by my side was sobbing heavily and I pulled her along for a few steps. “Come on, sweety, let’s get you home.” I whispered soothingly. “You can crash at my place, what d’you say?”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen